***PLEASE NOTE: If you have word verification on your blog, the DT will not leave a comment. With the updated version, it is rather difficult to read. Please consider using comment moderation. Thank You!!!***

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Sparkle Creations Week 2 spotlight


Hello everyone! Welcome to week 2 of our month long sponsor spotlight featuring Sparkle Creations.
Photobucket
For those of you not familiar with them, here is a bit of background information for you....

Yes...Sparkle is my real name. I'm half Hmong and half Chinese. My ethnic names translate to shiny light, hence why my American name is Sparkle.  I was born and raised in Portland, Oregon and graduated from Oregon State University in 2004.  Soon after, I moved to Denver, Colorado. In 2008, I moved back to the Pacific Northwest and am now happily living in Maple Valley, Washington with my husband, Brent.

I have been crafting since I was a child, but seriously crafting since I was 16.  I took a 4 year break while I was away at college, but started right back up again after graduation.  I started as a scrapbooker, though over the years I've turned into a cardmaker and that is mostly what is on my blog.

Brent and I opened our own stamp company, Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps, in July 2010.  We are selling cute and whimsical rubber stamps of darling little boy and girl images.  You can view our online store at: http://www.sparklecreationsrubberstamps.com/


Now Sparkle will be the only sponsor this month, so each week a different member from my team will bring you a project designed with Sparkle's images.  And the prize for this month long challenge is the following 2(TWO) stamps:  Scooter Chloe and Street Corner Josh!!!!   They are PERFECT to celebrate summer!!

Mimi is taking the reins this week with this fabulous creation using Sparkle's image

How cute is this!  Make sure you enter this week's challenge which can be found here to win our awesome prize from Sparkle and tune in next week for another great inspiration piece!
With a month long challenge we may get a lot of entries so please do not be disheartened if we happen not to leave a reply on your blog.  We love seeing your great projects however, sometimes it is hard to leave comments for everyone with so many entries.  You are appreciated for all the support that you bring us with your entries and we do love your participation!  We will do our best!

No comments: