***PLEASE NOTE: If you have word verification on your blog, the DT will not leave a comment. With the updated version, it is rather difficult to read. Please consider using comment moderation. Thank You!!!***

Friday, April 13, 2012

Well, this is something new for us at Lollipop Crafts Challenge Blog but I'm already lovin' it!! This is Juelmarie, I'm on the design team here at Lollipop Crafts and I get to chose 4 or 5 terrific creations to spotlight! So...without further adieu - here goes!!



I'm just loving the teacups and all the details! As a matter of fact, I just had lunch/tea party with one of my 82 year old clients - too cute and so much fun!! That's why I picked Lalkygirl's project!!


What a wonderful image - in fact, anytime I get a chance to get one like this - I'm all over it!!



 I don't know about you - but I love love love Kenny K's images - and what a fabulous job Jo did with this one!! Love the seductive sentiment - LOL!!!



 now Sammibug always has it going on!!  The simplicity of this card with the great Bugaboo image is just delightful!!  Way to go lady!!


 Now, listen crafters!!  We appreciate everything that you all do - we know what goes into all of our projects and we want to weekly take a few minutes and spotlight some of your work!  and remember -- We'll be looking for more spotlights for next week so - keep rocking it!!
 

3 comments:

Leanne said...

o my word Julemarie! I bet it was super hard to choose. These are all lovely choices.
Lollipop Crafters are awesome!
;)

Maya said...

Ohhh thank you so much for picking my card as one of the Spotlighted!!
That made my heart warm ♥
Congrats to the other winners too :)
Hugs from Maya

sammi said...

Thanks so much for picking my card to be spotlighted! I'm so honored!