***PLEASE NOTE: If you have word verification on your blog, the DT will not leave a comment. With the updated version, it is rather difficult to read. Please consider using comment moderation. Thank You!!!***

Sunday, March 20, 2011

And the Winner is.......

First of all, the random thingy - and drum roll please.....(sound of a snare drum)


Hilde # 30

Email me @ juelt@comcast.net for your digis from DZ Doodles!  Pick a couple and I'll get 'em for you ASAP so you can play right away!  Congratulations Lady - Great Job!

and the Top three - in no particular order - this was very difficult - everyone did such an awesome job!  If I could chose 'em all - I would!!


Mandy #4



Rebekah # 27



Teresa # 20

Well ladies - make sure you grab your blingy and Hilde email us for your prize!  Thanks so much ladies for your entries!  We Lollipop Gals appreciate your entries and make sure you come back tomorrow - we've got some fun stuff in store for you!

3 comments:

happyglitzygirl said...

OOOh, I got soo excited I nearly sprayed coffee all over the computer, as I was scrolling through the latest posts, cup of coffee in hand (and mouth) Thank you soooo much. Awesome. I will email asap. Thanks again, love your challenges. Blessings Hilde

Berry said...

Thanks so much for choosing me in the top 3 !!! Hugs Rebekah xx

Mandy said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card in your top 3 :)
hugs Mandy xx