***PLEASE NOTE: If you have word verification on your blog, the DT will not leave a comment. With the updated version, it is rather difficult to read. Please consider using comment moderation. Thank You!!!***

Friday, January 28, 2011

Introducing..... Lollipop Crafts Design Team 2

Wow!!! Can you believe it's almost the end of January?!? Where did the days go??? We say goodbye to a few of the Lollipop girls on Team 1 at the end of the month (we will 'whip' up a SWEET farewell tomorrow). Bittersweet, but the memories will always be here!!

A new team consisting of new faces and unique creative styles are awaiting their turn to light up your light bulbs and inspire you! Beginning in February, Lollipop Crafts DT2 will begin their term! These girls are ready to share their creations and a whole new set of fun and fabulous challenges! We are excited to announce the new team today and hope that you look forward to what they have in store!! Please leave them some warm sugary LOVE and welcome them to the team!! Let's get started...

A familiar face you have already seen around here! She's not one of the newest members, but she is taking hold of some NEW commitments for Lollipop Crafts!

Alanna is currently on Team 1 and she is coming back for Team 2 as one of our newest Design Team Coordinators... She'll be teaming alongside with Kim and Kris throughout the term! This new spot for her begins in February and she is excited as we are to be behind the scenes with all the daily controls of Lollipop Crafts!! Welcome back Alanna!! Please congratulate her too!

There are a few more faces that you've seen around here as we have some past guest designers also joining up on the team! Without further adieu, please meet Lollipop Crafts new Lollipop Girls of Design Team 2!!!



My name is Agnieszka Marchel. I'm from Poland. I discovered scrapbooking over 1 year ago and I have love it! I'm a wife and mother of two small kids: Jagoda (7), Jan (2). Thanks to scrapbooking I don't know what boredom is. I must craft everyday. It truly is my passion. Sometimes I make jewelry and ornaments items decoupage technique. I invite you to my blog: http://www.radosnyczas.blogspot.com/

Tammy

Greetings from the Great White North of Canada! I am an (almost) 40 year old SAHM to a very active 18 month old son named Riley and happily married to my husband Neil for 5 years now. When I started paper crafting 6 years ago I was doing layouts and then one day decided to try my hand at card-making. 4 years later and now I make more cards than layouts! I create a lot of my cards for challenges and to sell at craft fairs here at home throughout the year. I love being on design teams and working with such a great spectrum of individuals. I am constantly surfing the net checking out blogs as there are so many talented card makers out there. You never know when I might just stop by yours! I am a 'collector' I am always buying new scrappy toys and products whether I need them or not and one day, I will actually use them all! Besides paper crafting I love to travel, am a huge movie fan ans a self professed diet Coke addict. I am so excited to be on the Lollipop design team and I hope to inspire you through the coming months and I quite look forward to checking out your blogs and challenge entries!

Juelmarie

My name is Juelmarie Morgan. I'm a Financial Advisor during the day - but at night - I sneak into my craft room and become a possessed crafter. i love crafts. I live in Central California with my youngest child. I have 2 grown children and an 11 year old. I love my job - I help people with their financial dreams and goals. I live for my family first, my job second (and only because it pays the bills) and my crafting 3rd! It's not what I do - it's what I am - I am a crafter!

Zulma

My name is Zulma Santiago and live in Coamo, Puerto Rico. Married to Alberto (dear honey and wonderful father) for 19 years. I'm a SAHM with 2 beautiful children: Astrid 10 yrs. and Alberto 6 yrs. I love all kind of crafts (scrapbooking, cardmaking, sewing and painting). I'm making a scrapbook since my daughter was born, but challenging about one year since I had my blog. I love this thing, is addictive and relaxing at the same time. It's my little time out to put my imagination getting busy, create and share projects with other people around the world. We are going to have a lot of fun here at Lollipop Crafts.

Denise

Hi! My name is Denise, A Wife, Mom and Card maker! I love making cards for family and friends! I am learning a lot of new crafts and I am hoping to be able to show them to you on my blog. You can see what I am whipping up on my blog! http://www.craftconfectionery.com/ I am super excited to be a Lollipop girl. I can't wait to work with a great group of women!! Craft Hugs, Denise

Mimi

Hello! My name is Mimi, and I have the most amazing husband, a darling 13 yo daughter, and a sweet 10 yo son. I'm so excited to be on my first design team with the amazing and talented ladies of Lollipop, and to share my crafts with everyone. I've loved arts and crafts ever since grade school...coloring and paper dolls were my favorite...and now it's coloring stamped images with my Copics! I also enjoy creating party favors and dabble in jewelry making. I started my blog, Cuddles of Luv, in April of last year, have met so many brilliant crafters, and I love discovering something new everyday from the incredible talent out in blogland. Can't wait to start this new adventure and look forward to seeing all your inspiring creations.

So what do you think?!?!? Are you excited to welcome these girls to Lollipop Crafts?! We sure are!! We just know they'll be whipping up some 'SWEET' treats to share with you! Please take some time to check out their blogs and get to know them a little more!!

Whoa! The excitement is sending us on a sugar rush!!! Come back soon!!

8 comments:

Zulma said...

Wow! nice to meet you ladies. We are going to have a lot of fun. YEEPEEE,I'm a Lollipop girl.
Have a great weekend!
Zulma.

Ivette Otero said...

felicitaciones zulma puerto rico por lo alto !!!!!!

Unknown said...

Zulma, !Congrats!, Lo lograstessassssss. Me alegro mucho por ti. carinos lucy

Myrna Marcano said...

Zulma te felicito!!!!

Desde la Isla del Encanto Puerto Rico, Myrna

Scrapper Myra said...

Congratulations to all new members of the design team, and specially to Zulma. I'm very proud. Enjoy the journey.

www.winecheesescrapbooking.blogspot.com

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

Congratulations ladies! You're going to have lots of fun working with Kim & Kris and Alanna now too - they're the best!! :D

Sonia said...

Hi Ladies!
Congrats to all you... Especially to Zulma.
Zulma I feel very proud.
Good Luck!
Greetings from Puerto Rico.

Sony
Sonia-Studio60

Leanne said...

YAY! I think this is going to be a really fun new group of ladies! Congratulations! I can't wait to see what new things POP up. :)